Saturday, March 18, 2006

Yahoo for Rain!

Well it finally rained here in Ropesville. Yesterday Joel and I drove to New Mexico to see his parents and let them get their Molly fix. On the way there we say the aftermath of the fires there from last Sunday (over 90,000 acres by the Texas border to McDonald, NM). Joel's dad works for the electric co. there and told us some terrible story that happened because of the fire. My heart really goes out to those that were affected. We started to discuss what we would try to save if we knew our house was about to burn. It was a tough question to answer. Needless to say, hallelujah for the rain!
Spring break is quickly coming to an end. It has been so great to have Joel at home. It was one of those weeks that not much went on, but was so great because of it. Next week Molly and I are flying to Houston for a few days. I have a jewelry show and Travis and Mandi have a couples shower on Saturday. I can’t believe that my little brother is about to be married. I am so excited for them; they are quite a neat pair.
For about a week now, Molly has been crawling. She is really starting to move, but she is also really getting a good bruise count on her legs and forehead. She is really tough.
Anyway, that is pretty much all for now. Not too much going on, but that is the way I like it!

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

I second that YAHOO! It was so nice to see you yesterday. I am glad your break was good and that you are back safely. Look forward to seeing you, maybe if its not TOO cold in MARCH!!!, at Ladies Class. :)

Lisa Renee said...

Okay... you need to blog about the cow!!!! I heard about it and am SOOOO glad you are okay!!! You must have had angels protecting you because that could have been devastating. Get me some details when you get time.