Monday, February 20, 2006

Great weekend with Nonie


Molly and I just dropped her Nonie off at the airport. We had such a great weekend with her (just so you know, Nonie is my mom, Molly's grandma. Mom's name is Tonie...). The visit was too short, like most visits seem to be, but it was fun. We were able to get some shopping in which mostly consisted of things for Molly and we did some fun stuff around the house too. I was able to sew for Mom with the embroidery sewing machine that she got me for my birthday. She pretty much has open-ended access to my sewing abilities anytime she wants. She is way too good to me. Now we begin the countdown till the next visit. That is our routine. We visit, plan next visit during visit and then count the days till we visit again.
Joel and I went on a date Saturday night and Nonie babysat Molly. We went to Rockfish and then saw The Pink Panther. Steve Martin did a great job, but my opinion is, "it's a renter!" The date was great. Since Molly was born we have not gone out much, surprised? Well, we decided we have got to get out more. Hopefully we will.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

I envy the relationship you have with your mother, that is wonderful! Also, LOVE the doorag! She is SO precious. Glad you had a good date, they are a must aren't they?! I am looking forward to hopefully seeing you at Ladies Class tomorrow!