Thursday, February 16, 2006

Getting Started

Well, here we go. I am just awful at keeping in touch with friends, so here is my attempt to get better. Things are going pretty good here is Ropesville. Joel and Molly are great. Basketball season is over and track season doesn't really start until March, so I get to see my husband for a little while. It is great! Molly is growing like a weed. She is just a rolling anywhere she wants to go. Crawling isn't far away, but I am definitely in no hurry to get her there because I know I will really have to chase her. I am still in the jewelry making business. It is keeping me busy. The more active Molly gets, the harder it is to get to my jewelry, but I have found that naptime is a great thing. My mom is coming to visit us this weekend. We are so excited, Joel and I are going on a date Saturday night and Nonie and Molly will hang out together. Well that is all for now. Hope you have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

YEA! Another blogger! I am so glad that you guys will get to have a date. We have our first one that same night! Woohoo! Molly looks beautiful in these pics, as well as you guys of course :) See you Sunday!