Monday, June 29, 2009

My Girl is 4!





















Yesterday Molly turned 4. She seemed to grow a strong opinion over night. She is so big. She got a bike for her birthday and as soon as the rain clears up... she will get to ride it again. We went to my in-laws on Saturday. Their town celebrated their 100 yr annv. There was a parade and fireworks that night. Of course, Molly assumed these things were for her birthday. I sure didn't tell her any different. She also got lots of elephant things. For example, her cake that her Nonie made. I don't know why, but, she loves elephants. I love this girl!

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

I cannot even believe it... although she does seem like such a young lady these days! LOVE the elephant cake. You are seriously the best mom ever! What blessed kids you have!

Canaan Scott (with typing help from his father, Ryan) said...

As a semi-frequent visitor, I must tell you that I am disappointed at the lack of blogging activity in the past several months. What, are you pregnant or something?