Tuesday, March 03, 2009

10 Things I am Thankful for...

1. I have a wonderful husband who loves God and works very hard at his job and leading our family.
2. My sweet Molly that today made sure I only bought one thing at Hobby Lobby.
3. My little man Troy who can draw a crowd anywhere we go with his, "HI!" or "See ya!"
4. A great car that gets me to and from Lubbock every Tuesday for Ladies Class.
5. A day in March that is 84 degrees outside.
6. A house that I can call home (that may not always be tidy).
7. The ability to be creative and in those creative moments have a husband that (even though doesn't understand all my creative whims) says, "if it is important to you, it is important to me."
8. Food on the table.
9. A mom and sister that I can call anytime I am driving 45 minutes to/from L town.
10. My God who I can thank for all of these wonderful things.

I sometimes forget to be thankful for the simple things. When it gets right down to it, this list could be so much longer. I won't tag anyone, but would love to see what 10 things you might come up with.

No comments: