Friday, June 15, 2007

June Update!

























Hello all! I have been a slacker. I actually intended on not blogging anymore, but here I am. So much has happened since February. Molly is just so smart. She is going to be such a great big sister to a little brother to be born in September. His name is Troy William.

Our big thing this summer is gardening. We have started a fairly large garden for our small family. We have tomatoes, jalapenos, spinach, strawberries, cucumbers, green beans, squash, zuccini and pumpkins. It has rained so much around here that the garden is getting huge. Molly is so funny because she wanted to water it all the time. Which is great until the water hose gets turned on me or Joel. She is also obsessed with ladybugs and catapillers. We are constantly hunting for them. Joel has really made our backyard such a great place to be. He put us a small patio in and we have a cedar swing that is just great.

Joel has left us girls home for the first time ever (seven full days). He is sponsoring a junior high trip to DC. I am so excited for him. I am sure he will be taking tons of pictures being the history buff he is.

I have also been working on my high school 10 year reunion that because of my pregnancy may not even be able to go to. I wasn't the biggest fan of high school anyway, but here I am planning the reunion. I guess being senior class pres wasn't the great decision (all I wanted was something else to put on my resume). Tell your kids to avoid this position in HS unless they are up for the 10 years down the road planning. Oh well.
This is what I know for now.


9 comments:

A D said...

YEAH!!! I am glad you decided to continue to blog.
Molly is getting so big!!! She will make a great big sister.

The Binkley Family said...

Good to get an update! I cannot believe how big she is. Congrats on the little one on the way. We miss you guys!

Marta said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting! And Molly is just gorgeous... I think she looks like you. Hope you are feeling well and that y'all have a great girls week while Joel is away!

sabrina smith said...

Congratulations! We had our little "Cooper" six weeks ago. It is fun to start over again! Molly is just precious! She will have a ball with Troy!

Lisa Renee said...

I am SO glad to see you blogging again! Especially since summer is here I see you in person less and less! I am looking forward to Saturday though. Great pictures! I agree with your friend Marta, I think Molly is beautiful also just like her mamma! See you soon.

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you undated your blog! It's great to read about our favorite Thompsons! Congrats on the baby boy! You'll love it!

Lisa Renee said...

K, I want to see some birthday pics!!! Oh, and I forgot to mention on my last comment, that one of Joel showing her how to hit a golf ball needs to be cropped and framed in a sepia tone! That is just too precious! I hope you and baby Troy are doing well. I just left a message at your house but I think you may be out of town. I miss you!

mammadavis said...

I love your pictures! Molly makes me laugh. It was so good to see you Monday! Thanks for taking time for me!! Miss you!

Mellicent said...

Please keep the pictures updated. I love to check in from time to time and see Molly. She is so precious. Thanks for all of your help with Heather's and Jason's 777 wedding. You were a great help. I love you. Aunt Mellicent