Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Moving Moments





Well, Molly had fun with Mommy's hat. And since she had the hat, I had to add the boots. I guess she is getting ready to ride horses at Nonie & Papa's house. We should be moved to Whiteface by this weekend. I can't believe we have so much stuff. We made a run yesterday to unpack some boxes so we could refill the boxes. Lots of fun! I think we unpacked 16 boxes, I have almost filled those up again.
Saturday I had a bit of a breakdown. We had wall to wall boxes, the house was a reck, and Joel may have been a little bit scared of what I might do if the situation didn't change. He promised me that if I would smile more he would take 20 boxes to the tool shed in Whiteface. So I agreed and I now smile more.
Not much to say, but we have been moving and packing!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

kerri, this move stuff sounds like it is going well (and fast!) Hang in there, and know we are praying for you three!

A D said...

I know it is rough and probably a little scary moving to a new place, but you already know some people there and you have all our prayers. Hang in there, it will be over soon. We are glad you are will still be with us at church.

The Binkley Family said...

Love the boots! I just discovered your blog!

Good luck with your move. If we have any extra boxes when ours is said and done, I will send them your way!

Lisa Renee said...

Hang in there girlie. Sure miss your face and hope to get together when I get back. We need to come see your new digs! I am saying a prayer of peace right now!

Michelle said...

I know how you feel about the boxes! I pack boxes, Emma unpacks them. I pack them again. Emma unpacks them again. I quit until moving day!

Anonymous said...

hey, i definitely know how you feel on the boxes. we have all ours unpacked, but i am still trying to figure out where to put everything! good luck on all that and hope the rest goes smoothly. it will settle down - just pray you don't have an allergic reaction...

Lisa Renee said...

Ummmmmm.........Miss your face.

Klamfam said...

Molly is just adorable! And growing so fast!!!